Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

Fantastic!

It is one thing to make music and another to make animation. It is an entirely deifferent thing to meld those two into one. Very cool movie man! I wonder though, are you left handed? Your character walks from right to left. which is opposite from most everything you see... Either way, great job!

EVanimations responds:

nope i just decided to be different.

Ederon: Time Warp Ederon: Time Warp

Blows...

MY MIND!

Forest Encounter 2 Forest Encounter 2

Pretty cool

I had fun playing this one! Pretty simple but still cool. How long did it take you to make it? Did you do the music your self? It's a pretty cool loop.

eichwulf responds:

I make it in 4 days I think, but its based on Forest Encounter 1.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Noice!

So, anyone know when the next DDR come out?

The Stillness of Reticenc The Stillness of Reticenc

Noice!

The piano lines are so intimate, with such delicate rubato. Do you record live with a mic, or through a synth and midi? Either way, bravo good sir!

MarkySpark responds:

Hi Ryan, I have my Yamaha Porta Grand connected to PC and just record on Adobe Audition 3.

My concept My concept

Wonderful

Firstly, great job Martin! I love the intro portion. I feel a bit of Mahler in the way you build. I'm not incredibly sure about the transition at 1:51. Definently more 20th century, which I was sad about, but I do not know what you were going for. It hear a bit of Stravinslky influence maybe? Thank you for getting back to something a little more intement at 3:20 haha! The transition to the waltz at 4:20 is fantastic and very fitting!

Thanks for sharing Robo! This is a fantastic piece. I give you a 9/10 because Beethoven wasn't making 10s at your age, and because I am excited to see how you develop with your music haha! Just do me a favor, and don't abandon tonality one day haha! If it wasn't a good thing, then it wouldn't be so popular (aka pop music)! Once again, thanks for sharing and good luck!

Take care,
C-Star

Ps. You should check out my classical pieces sometime. I would enjoy your critiques. I don't have the mind or time to write with true classical complexity like you do, so I stick with more of a Pops feel.