Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Noice!

So, anyone know when the next DDR come out?

The Stillness of Reticenc The Stillness of Reticenc

Noice!

The piano lines are so intimate, with such delicate rubato. Do you record live with a mic, or through a synth and midi? Either way, bravo good sir!

MarkySpark responds:

Hi Ryan, I have my Yamaha Porta Grand connected to PC and just record on Adobe Audition 3.

My concept My concept

Wonderful

Firstly, great job Martin! I love the intro portion. I feel a bit of Mahler in the way you build. I'm not incredibly sure about the transition at 1:51. Definently more 20th century, which I was sad about, but I do not know what you were going for. It hear a bit of Stravinslky influence maybe? Thank you for getting back to something a little more intement at 3:20 haha! The transition to the waltz at 4:20 is fantastic and very fitting!

Thanks for sharing Robo! This is a fantastic piece. I give you a 9/10 because Beethoven wasn't making 10s at your age, and because I am excited to see how you develop with your music haha! Just do me a favor, and don't abandon tonality one day haha! If it wasn't a good thing, then it wouldn't be so popular (aka pop music)! Once again, thanks for sharing and good luck!

Take care,
C-Star

Ps. You should check out my classical pieces sometime. I would enjoy your critiques. I don't have the mind or time to write with true classical complexity like you do, so I stick with more of a Pops feel.

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

Epic Fail!

Oh dear! I was in the library on a public computer and this loaded at full volume! Needless to say, I got some funny looks! HAHA GREAT!

Satan playtime Satan playtime

Cool loop

Cool loop and serves it's purpose. What's with the 4 seconds of scilence at the end, though?

&amp;lt;:Old Colony:&amp;gt; <:Old Colony:>

Very cool

I like the Ambiance! The low line tends to clash with the guitar and the flute in the beginning, making it sound dissonant when you still have a very peaceful feeling going on. I really like it other than that! Great work!